Our medium to senior level temp executives in finance and IT can carry all your critical tasks including:
- Financial and cost accounting,
- Financial management,
- Treasury management including debt collection and overall credit control
- Internal audit,
- Network administration,
- Routine work on implementation of it systems – from lans through vpns and more critical enterprise applications.
We are experienced at selecting and vetting people who can work independently and on a short-term basis in middle to top management roles. We use a thorough vetting and background check procedure to recruit them so that you can rest in the knowledge that your organisation’s operations are safe in their hands.
Our people are men and women who are able to keep confidential matters confidential, act with integrity, use their own initiative where it is needed and understand how to work within your protocol, systems and procedures where this is needed. They can work late and in a wide range of locations and environments countrywide and regionally.
The cost of the persons provided is excellent value as there are no costly engagement or disengagement procedures. When it is time for them to leave, they leave.
The minimum engagement is for one month but we are able to make the same person available for a year or more if desired. Our experience is that in a number of cases, clients choose to retain our associates as permanent staff. We accept this and only require that our clients pay us a finder’s fee.
The advantage to you
- You are access top flight skills for your organisation on short notice.
- No lengthy recruitment or costly disengagement procedures. This is perfect for temporary needs or projects.
- If you like the people we assign you and you wish to negotiate a permanent contract with them, you can. In effect, you get to “try before you buy.” Think of it as a very long, very effective interview.
- Significant cost savings on recruitment. It has been estimated that it costs up to 1.5 times the cost of an employee to recruit a fresh one. Acquiring temporary staff and getting to know them before offering a permanent contract enables you to continue to obtain value while you evaluate them.
- You are sourcing your professionals from an organisation that has been trusted by many organisations including multi-nationals to provide highly skilled temporary staff.
- A wide range of professionals to choose from. Usually we can make the selection for you based on our assessment of your requirements. However, there is no charge for meeting and interviewing them before you make a selection. They start costing you when they start producing for you.
We have a database of over 400 personnel, many of whom are ready to be deployed on short notice, many of whom are experienced professionals from the largest organisations.
If you need a Virtual Executive please click here so that we can assess your requirements as per the form at the link for a faster response. We can usually find someone suitable from our network within a week and often in a day or two subject to availability.